Lumen Christi Catholic School
2021 Spring Raffle
Your Chance to Win Big!
2021 Spring Raffle Sales Instructions
Lumen Christi is excited to announce that the 2021 Spring Raffle is right around the corner! This is a time where students and families can earn incentive prizes, and most importantly, raise money for Lumen Christi. The purpose of the Spring Raffle is to offer financial aid to those families in our community in need, to continue to attract and retain the very best teachers and maintain our facilities. In support of Lumen Christi, we ask that the family of each student sell the requested contribution in order to reach our financial goal. Noted below are the 2021 Spring Raffle details and several important notes. If you have any questions, please call the LC Advancement Office.
Raffle Details: 2021
- Raffle #R60021
- Goal: Raise $100,000
- Ticket Price $5.00
- Each family will receive $200.00 (8 books of 5 tickets) per student. The family of each student will receive a packet during the first period on Monday, March 29th. Additional quantities may be obtained through the LC Advancement Office.
- When selling tickets, the buyer and seller must be at least 18 years old to buy/sell raffle tickets (per State of Michigan Charitable Gaming regulations).
- Cash or checks made out to Lumen Christi Catholic School are both acceptable forms of payment. Money is to be turned in to the student’s first hour teacher each morning during the following days:
- Monday, April 19th (Collect for drawing Tuesday, April 20th)
- Thursday, April 22nd (Collect for drawing Friday, April 23rd)
- Monday, April 26th (Collect for drawing Tuesday, April 27th)
- Unfortunately, due to State of Michigan regulations, we are unable to provide online purchasing of tickets.
- All money, sold ticket stubs, and unsold tickets must be returned to the school on Wednesday, April 28th.
- The raffle drawing will take place on April 29th, 2021 at 2:45 PM. The winner does not need to be present to win. The prizes include:
- 1st Prize- 24 month / 15,000 miles per year lease on a 2021 Cadillac XT4 Luxury FWD or $10,000.00 cash
- 2nd Prize $500.00
- 3rd Prize $250.00
- Each family is responsible for returning ticket stubs and the corresponding amount of money. All unsold tickets must also be returned.
- Families who purchase tickets on behalf of other parties (fronted cash for future reimbursement) are responsible for the collection of those funds. Lumen Christi cannot cash subsequent “reimbursement” checks which a family has collected. The family must have the buyer reissue the check in the name of the family.
- Please complete all the required information on the ticket stub. Sellers must ensure that the buyer information on the ticket stub is legible with the correct name, email address and phone number.
- Specific tickets (with numbers) are assigned to each family by student. Please do not exchange or trade unsold books of tickets between other LC families.
- Money (cash or check) should be collected at the time of the sale. The buyer must be given the “tearoff” ticket from the bound ticket book. Please leave sold ticket stubs in the original bound book. When selling tickets, the buyer and seller must be at least 18 years old to buy raffle tickets.
- Sales of tickets are non-refundable.
- Please note that it is illegal to mail tickets through the U.S. Postal Service.