Administration, Bylaws, and Policies
- President – Mr. Tim DeWitt
- Principal – Mr Ben Learned
- Dean of Safety/Transportation Director – Mr. Joe Williams
- Guidance Counselor – Ms. Patricia J. Kernstock; Ms. Hannah Freel
- Chaplain – Fr. Brian Lenz
- Facilities Director – Mr. Ben Pelletier
- Athletic Director – Mr. Jesse Brown
- Asst. Athletic Director – Mr. Zach Marcy
- Registrar – Mrs. Amy Fleming
Board of Trustees
- Margarita Berkemeier
- Amy Pelletier
- Aaron Boatin
- Brian Richmond
- Larry Schultz
- Steve Dunigan
- Jason Shore
- Jennifer Kelly
- Fr. Tim MacDonald
- Rich Walicki
Emergency Drill Requirements
Summary of the new regulations. The effective date is July 1, 2014.
- A minimum of five (5) fire drills are required for each school year. Three of the five are to be held by December 1 of the school year; two are to be held during the remaining part of the school year, with reasonable spacing between each drill.
- A minimum of two (2) tornado drills are required for each school year; at least one is to be conducted during March of the school year.
- A minimum of three (3) lockdown drills are required each school year; at least one is to be conducted by December 1 of the school year; at least one is to be conducted after January 1, with a reasonable spacing between each drill.
- At least one of the drills must be held during a lunch or recess period, or at a time when a significant number of students are not gathered in the classroom.