Lumen Christi Catholic School
Witness the Difference of Lumen Christi on Thursday September 23rd!
Lumen Christi Catholic School educates 7th – 12th grade students of all faiths in a safe, nurturing, Christ-centered environment. If you have children in 5th grade or higher, please consider attending one of our “Witness the Difference” events to see if joining the Lumen Christi school community is a good option for your family. To sign up, please contact Lucian Leone, Director of Enrollment Management for Jackson Catholic Schools at: email@example.com / 517-706-9799.
1968 – 2020
50 Years of Excellence
Lumen Christi Catholic School was founded in 1968 as two Jackson Catholic Parishes and Schools, St. John’s and St. Mary’s, consolidated to build a new, state of the art facility, Lumen Christi High School.
While the world has changed again and again since that first day in 1968, some things have not changed all. Lumen Christi still produces highly capable and confident graduates who go on to leave an indelible mark on the world. These men and women have brought their faith, ideals, and foundations with them, carrying the “Light of Christ” far beyond our campus and community.
Lumen Christi Catholic School educates students of all faiths in a safe, nurturing Christ-centered environment.
Guided by our Catholic Tradition, we provide the highest quality education and empower students to excel spiritually, intellectually, and emotionally. We inspire them to reach their full potential and be the Light of Christ in this life and for eternity.
Our Core Values
- The Holy Spirit inspires all that we do through our Catholic Tradition and the Word of God.
- We seek to discover His Will for our lives.
- We are called by our Baptism to be the Light of Christ to all.
- We inspire academic achievement by challenging students of all abilities.
- We nurture critical thinkers and lifelong learners.
- We excel in academics, arts, and athletics.
- We celebrate integrity, accountability, and trustworthy behavior.
- We cultivate leaders who serve family, church, and community.
- We do what is right, not what is easy.
Be Warm and Welcoming
- We embrace the diversity of others and their beliefs.
- We welcome all who seek to be part of the community.
- We lift up those in need.
- We communicate honestly, openly, and consistently.
- We collaborate in the classroom and in all activities.
- We honor and build upon our Lumen Christi traditions.
- We are united with our Church, schools, and parish communities.