Tuition Reduction Incentive Program (TRIP) is a great way to reduce your tuition bill by doing your everyday shopping. TRIP is issued in the form of gift cards that can be used just like cash to purchase everyday essentials like food, clothing, or gas. You don’t have to buy anything extra or spend a penny more, simply use TRIP to make purchases and see your savings grow.
All families are encouraged and welcome to participate in TRIP. Those without students at Queen’s may still participate, and their credits will be applied to the tuition of a family of their choice or as a general donation to the school or church. To get started, complete the enrollment form at the bottom of this page.
How it Works
- Orders may be placed online, sent with your student, or placed in the office. To ensure on-time pick up by the following Wednesday (eight days later), orders must be placed by Tuesday at 1:00pm.
- After the order has been placed, please pick it up from the office between 8:30am and 3:30pm.
- Payment by check or cash must accompany each order. Checks must be made payable to Queen’s Parish for the full cash value of the order.
- Orders must be picked up by an authorized adult; they will not be sent home with a student.
- Participating families receive most of the credit total and a small percent is kept for administrative costs.
- Discount percentages are established by participating merchants and are subject to change at any time. Therefore, orders are subject to the discount percentage in effect at the time the order is placed.
- Credits are applied to the tuition agreement in December and June.
- Cash refunds are not given for any reason.
- In the event that school is cancelled due to weather, orders will be available the next day school is in session.
On-hand TRIP is sold on a first-come, first-serve basis in the school office from 8:30am to 3:30pm while school is in session. During the summer months, TRIP is sold at the Parish Office (606 S. Wisner St.) during regular business hours. There are a limited number of grocery stores, gas stations, and retailers available on hand for purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Please read descriptions carefully as orders may not be returned or exchanged.
- Queen’s is not liable for any lost or missing certificates.
- Although students may bring orders to school, for safety purposes, absolutely no orders will be sent home with students.