2020-2021 Tuition K-6
Enrollment Fee $75.00 per family.
***The enrollment fee will increase to $150 on May 1st.***
There is a reduced tuition for kindergarten students and a common tuition for students in grades 1-6. Multiple children families receive a discount.
1 Child (K-6) – $3,590.00
2 Children (K-6) – $6,330.00
3+ Children (K-6) – $8,150.00
Registration consists of an online portion (FACTS) and a paper forms packet. Your registration will be considered complete and your child may start school once you have returned your forms and finalized your online registration.
Items needed for Student Records File:
PRESCHOOL THROUGH 6TH GRADE
– New Student Registration, Diocese of Lansing
PRESCHOOL & KINDERGARTEN
– Preschool or Kindergarten Registration
– Health Appraisal Form (parent and physician signed)
– Immunization Record (physician signed)
– Copy of Birth Certificate
– Copy of Baptismal Certificate if not from St. John’s
– Child Information Record
– Request for Release of Records (to current school attending)
Parents of new students are asked to pick up a packet of information and forms from Mrs. Tammy Klavon in the school office (517-784-1714)